Лучшие шаблоны ucoz бесплатно. Музыка и песни в альбомах. Строительный форум
13:44, 19.04.2024
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forums | Ultra Modding / Ultra Mapping Forums » Ultra Modding | Forums » General Modding Discussion » [MOD] KF-WTFMut
[MOD] KF-WTFMut
UltraKillДата: Wednesday, 13.03.2013, 19:21 | Сообщение # 1
Main Developer.
Статус: Offline
WTFMut Wiki!
https://sites.google.com/site/wtfmutwiki/home

WTFMut v1.4- The Hateriarch
This patch mainly implements The Hateriarch- a new endboss that replaces the Patriarch. Good luck beating him, you'll need it.

ChangeLog and ReadMe are available right now on this post's attachments. One important requested feature I want to note here is that players spawning without a perk with start with the Perk Poker in their hands. I'm looking into further options to help new players oriented and kicking arse in-game.

The ServerResources are .uz2's for people running servers- you don't need them if you just want to play WTFMut.

PATCH 1.3 TO 1.4
If you have 1.3 already, this is all you need.

PATCH
If you already have WTFMut v1.2, this is all you need.

FULL INSTALL
If you don't have WTFMut v1.2 installed, you need the FULL version of 1.3 to play.

MISC
If you don't have 2K4Menus.utx in your Textures folder, you'll need it.

Thanks & Credits are in the ReadMe.

Since a few newcomers were asking...

WTFMut consists of two mutators: WTFZombies & WTFMut. WTFZombies randomly replaces zeds with different variations throughout the game. WTFMut implements custom perks, adds new functionality to most of the base equipment, and adds a few brand new items as well.

Edit: Peas and Myself are creating a Wiki that details the many, many changes WTFMut includes. Videos, pictures, server setups, and new player orientation info will all be included.

--
BEEEEEES

Forums | Ultra Modding / Ultra Mapping Forums » Ultra Modding | Forums » General Modding Discussion » [MOD] KF-WTFMut
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Ad's

Здесь может быть Ваша реклама.

Buy Place

Ad's

Здесь может быть Ваша реклама.

Buy Place

How To Contact?

• E-mail: CHEATER.Q3@gmail.com

Info About

• Copying of materials is permitted only with reference to the source.