Лучшие шаблоны ucoz бесплатно. Музыка и песни в альбомах. Строительный форум
21:56, 25.04.2024
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forums | Ultra Modding / Ultra Mapping Forums » Ultra Modding | Forums » General Modding Discussion » [Weapon] Fleshpounders
[Weapon] Fleshpounders
UltraKillДата: Wednesday, 13.03.2013, 18:46 | Сообщение # 1
Main Developer.
Статус: Offline
Finally, first version to be released to the public. This is still in beta so a few things will be unfinished and others still need to be polished. If you want to modify these I only ask that you at least notify me and rename the files to avoid server mismatch errors.

Anyways the fleshpounders are a new berserker weapon that are a sidegrade to the chainsaw. They share the saw's poor movement speed, but can pack a serious punch. They're set up to be used with Marco's ServerPerks, located here:
Thank you Marco!
When installed they should appear in the trader menu. More detailed installation instructions can be found in the readme, but they're installed the same way as most other weapon mutators are so if you can do those, this should be no problem. The readme also includes detailed statistics on this weapon so if you're interested in those, look no farther. Lastly, if by chance you require the actual source files for anything just give me a shout.

Known bugs/things yet to be implemented;

third-person/world animations/model/texture
sound/animation refinement
combined texture/gloss effect
alt fire is not working as intended yet (see readme)
I currently plan to increase primary fire speed after fixing the alt

Images

Download BetaV2 (FPGv0.2):
Download

If you try/have tried these let me know what you think of them. They aren't finished by a long shot and I would appreciate some feedback before I release a completed "V1", especially on the balance front. As it stands with Beta V2 I think they're a tad underpowered (in terms of overall game balance, not simply damage).

---
pie1055

Forums | Ultra Modding / Ultra Mapping Forums » Ultra Modding | Forums » General Modding Discussion » [Weapon] Fleshpounders
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Ad's

Здесь может быть Ваша реклама.

Buy Place

Ad's

Здесь может быть Ваша реклама.

Buy Place

How To Contact?

• E-mail: CHEATER.Q3@gmail.com

Info About

• Copying of materials is permitted only with reference to the source.